Kingha Coffee Company seeks to employ a Daily Operations Manager on its coffee estate in Southwestern, Uganda. The following credentials are required:
1. Comprehensive knowledge of the coffee industry, specifically growing, harvesting and processing arabica and robusta coffee.
2. Minimum 2 years proven leadership in management.
3. Minimum 2 years proven ability to manage a staff team of over 10 employees.
4. University degree or equivalent relevant qualification.
5. Minimum 2 years experience of living and working in the developing world.
6. Proven success in the agro-economic industry.
7. Strong leadership skills.
8. Valid, legal driving permit.
9. Zero criminal record, interpol/homecountry record check must be provided.
10. Financial understanding of daily business operations.
11. Fluent in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Compensation package includes:
-food and lodging
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Note that only successful applicants will be contacted for further interviews.
Closing Date: June 15, 2018