Direct Sourced Coffee
We work with over 500 small-hold farmers to produce some of the best coffee in Uganda.
What We Do
We work with 500+ small hold coffee farmers, providing training and education programs, helping to create financial sustainability in all the villages we work with.
All of the coffee we produce is hand picked, washed and dried on our estate. We take pride in our quality control and in producing great coffee.
We believe in direct trade, from our estate to your roastery. We export specialty coffee from the mountains of Southwestern Uganda to Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Our Coffee in Numbers
Kilograms of Fresh Coffee Cherries
Bags of Coffee Produced
Acres of Organic Coffee
We Believe in Creating Something Unique
- Environmentally Conscious
- Specialty Coffee
- Direct Trade from Our Estate
- Here We Go…First Pulping of the SeasonWith the harvest season getting underway our team is working hard to produce some of the best Ugandan coffee out there. Stock lot samples will be ready in just under a month…book yours now.
- First Flowering of the SeasonOur amazing trees just keep on cranking out wonderful coffee. After just producing the first harvest of the season, our coffee trees have decided to start flowering as well. Looks like we’re in for a fantastic 6 months of beautifulContinue reading “First Flowering of the Season”
- First Harvest of the SeasonThe harvest season has begun and the first round of coffee looks top-notch. We naturally-fermented this first lot for 36 hours prior to pulping, just to help bring out the early season mellow stone fruit characteristics of the coffee cherries.Continue reading “First Harvest of the Season”