Direct Sourced Coffee
We work with over 500 small-hold farmers to produce some of the best coffee in Uganda.
What We Do
We work with 500+ small hold coffee farmers, providing training and education programs, helping to create financial sustainability in all the villages we work with.
All of the coffee we produce is hand picked, washed and dried on our estate. We take pride in our quality control and in producing great coffee.
We believe in direct trade, from our estate to your roastery. We export specialty coffee from the mountains of Southwestern Uganda to Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Our Coffee in Numbers
Kilograms of Fresh Coffee Cherries
Bags of Coffee Produced
Acres of Organic Coffee
We Believe in Creating Something Unique
- Environmentally Conscious
- Specialty Coffee
- Direct Trade from Our Estate
- Community ImpactWe are just wrapping up another successful coffee season, complete with all the ups and downs that come with harvesting and processing 100,000 kgs of fresh coffee cherries. One of our biggest successes this season was our increasing positive impactContinue reading “Home”
- UK Barista ChampionshipsWe are proud to have been chosen by @redemptionroasters as their coffee of choice in the 2019 UK Barista Championships; they used our Kingha Estate Experimental Preparation lot. Here are some shots of their barista, Sarah Levine, as she tearsContinue reading “Home”
- 100% Ugandan Coffee and 100% Ugandan Crafts…Kingha Coffee now @ Good GlassAs of today, Kingha Coffee is available at Good Glass on Bukoto Street near Acacia Mall, Kisimenti in Kampala, stop by and check it out.