Direct Sourced Coffee
We work with over 500 small-hold farmers to produce some of the best coffee in Uganda.
What We Do
We work with 500+ small hold coffee farmers, providing training and education programs, helping to create financial sustainability in all the villages we work with.
All of the coffee we produce is hand picked, washed and dried on our estate. We take pride in our quality control and in producing great coffee.
We believe in direct trade, from our estate to your roastery. We export specialty coffee from the mountains of Southwestern Uganda to Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Our Coffee in Numbers
Kilograms of Fresh Coffee Cherries
Bags of Coffee Produced
Acres of Organic Coffee
We Believe in Creating Something Unique
- Environmentally Conscious
- Specialty Coffee
- Direct Trade from Our Estate
- Kingha Coffee and Nordic ApproachFor the past year we have been working with the great team at Nordic Approach to bring you our top coffees. We are very excited to announce that our coffees are now available through our partnership with Nordic Approach. WeContinue reading “Kingha Coffee and Nordic Approach”
- Coffee Origin ConversationCheck out the link below to see the latest coffee conversation we did with Nordic Approach, a specialty coffee company who we have partnered with to produce some fantastic new coffees…
- Community ImpactWe are just wrapping up another successful coffee season, complete with all the ups and downs that come with harvesting and processing 100,000 kgs of fresh coffee cherries. One of our biggest successes this season was our increasing positive impactContinue reading “Community Impact”